Negative Pressure Monitor for Hire
Omniguard 4 Differential Pressure Monitor
The Omniguard 4 Negative Pressure monitor utilizes state of the art pressure measurement technology to provide accurate real time monitoring and documentation of vacuum and differential pressure levels inside a containment area. Ideal for Asbestos, Lead and Mold abatement and Clean Room monitoring.
- Dual inlet ports allow monitoring between two areas
- 30+ day internal memory stores pressure readings and alarm occurrences with a time/date stamp
- Large graphic display with white backlight shows current pressure, monitoring status and alarm settings at a glance
- 95 decibel audible alarm
- Second USB port supports PC communication for transferring job logs, real time monitoring and configuration editing
- Minus 62 Pascals - Positive 62 Pascals.
Please note that being a hired item this is not available for online checkout. Units are available to be hired by phone or email