AMS1500 Negative Pressure Unit
The AMS 1500 made from durable polypropylene, our mid-range Negative Pressure Unit. the AMS 1500 Negative pressure unit is specifically designed for small to medium size enclosures. Conforms to BS 8520-2:2009
The AMS 1500 produces an approximate airflow of 2400 m3/h nominal and should typically correspond to the volume of a 375 m3 enclosure with 99.995% filtration.
All AMS 1500 negative pressure units are supplied with individual assembled appliance DOP test certificate stating airflow and filtration efficiency results.
Asbestos exposure can cause severe and fatal diseases. Approved Code of Practices should be applied at all times when using this equipment to ensure safe working conditions.
AMS 1500 NEGATIVE PRESSURE UNIT TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Supply Voltage 230v @ 50Hz
- Current 7A
- Motor Output 1000w
- RPM 3000
- Temperature Range -20 to +40 0 C
- Controls On/Off Switch and Speed Control
- Protection Inbuilt thermal cut-out with automatic reset
- Air Flow rate 2400m3 / hour
- Dimensions: Height 561 mm Width 489 mm Length 850 mm
- Weight 48kg
- Pre-filter Size 368 mm x 368 mm x 98 mm
- Pre-filter Efficiency EU4
- HEPA Filter Size 380 mm x 380 mm x 292 mm
- HEPA Filter Efficiency 99.995%
- Ducting Connection Size 305 mm diameter
Please note that being a hired item this is not available for online checkout. Units are available to be hired by phone or email