AMS10000 Negative Pressure Unit
AMS manufacture a range of Negative Pressure Units (NPUs) to provide a powerful filtered air extraction system.
The Negative Pressure units are mobile, easy to handle, install and operate. All Negative pressure units are manufactured from durable, robust, safe and easy to clean materials. Conforms to BS 8520-2:2009
Asbestos exposure can cause severe and fatal diseases. Approved Code of Practices should be applied at all times when using this equipment to ensure safe working conditions.
AMS 10000 NEGATIVE PRESSURE UNIT TECHNICIAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Supply Voltage 230v @ 50Hz
- Motor Output 2.2 kW
- RPM 2850
- Temperature Range 0 to +40 0 C
- Controls On/Off Switch and Speed Controller
- Protection Inverter
- Dimensions: Height 790 mm Width 700 mm Length 1250 mm
- Weight 115 kg
- Pre-filter Size 592 mm x 592 mm x 97 mm
- Pre-filter Efficiency EU4
- HEPA Filter Size 608 mm x 608 mm x 292 mm