Nilfisk VHS42 L30 H Class Vacuum
Nilfisk VHS 42 L30H Class Vacuum with innovative filtration system, improved performance, robust design and dust class H certification, this range represents a superior solution for professional customers looking for a reliable machine to protect workers health and safety. VHS 42 H comes with more suction power, sealed dust system, automatic filter cleaning and several other user benefits - designed to meet the tough requirements in building & constructions and other industries when picking up hazardous dust.
Nilfisk VHS 42 H offers a remarkable productivity thanks to the semi-automatic Push&Clean or automatic filter cleaning system InfiniClean. The InfiniClean system ensures continuously cleaning of the filter during operation using a reversed air-flow pulse, keeping suction performance on a high level. Downtime is reduced significantly, as the container can be filled up without filter maintenance. To minimize dust exposure during disposal several dust bag options are available to match the specific need in the hazardous dust application.
Dust Class H represents dust that is hazardous to health if inhaled, swallowed or in contact with the skin. These include Asbestos, Silica, Lead, Carcinogenic dusts and dust contaminated with carcinogens and/or pathogens.
NILFISK VHS 42 L30H FEATURES
- PTFE long-life filter with non-stick membrane and minimum 99,9% filtration efficiency
- Push&Clean - Semi-automatic filter cleaning system on selected models.
- Dust class H certification including Asbestos
- Unique dual filter solution available for H-class/HEPA - including 3-stage filtration
- Flow sensor with combined acoustic and LED warning
- Robust container with steel castors and bumper.
- MultiFit accessory system for the ultimate in task flexibility
- Flexible rubber straps, tool box storage and optional trolley handle for convenient storage and transport
- Optional motor cooling filter, exhaust air collector and Long-Life filter bag
NILFISK VHS 42 L30H TECHNICAL SPECIFICITATIONS
- Weight:14.5 KG
- Airflow rate (l/min.): 4500
- Power Pmax (W): 1400
- Container volume (l-max): 30
NILFISK VHS 42 L30H RECOMMENDED USES
- Asbestos Removal Vacuum
- Silica Dust Vacuum
- Lead Abatement
- Mould Remediation
- Carcinogenic dusts