Moldex 7800 Series Half Face Respirator
Easy To Wear.
The 7000/7800 Series half mask respirator is specifically designed to comfortably conform to facial contours and with a modern look that increases worker acceptance. The curved neck buckle and adjustable head cradle ensure a comfortable, custom fit for most users and without pressure points.
Lightweight And Low Profile.
Workers will enjoy the all-day comfort that comes from the lightweight 7000/7800 Series masks. The low profile, compact design provides an expansive field of vision and makes the mask well suited to be worn under welding helmets.
Drop Down/Lock Down Strap.
In drop down mode the mask can be conveniently stored around the neck while on the go. Switch the strap to lock down position for quick donning of a mask pre-adjusted for personal comfort.
Maintenance Made Simple.
Fewer replacement parts and super-simple disassembly make cleaning and maintaining the 7000/7800 Series easy.
- 100% PVC-Free®.
- Sleek design for modern, high-tech look and increased worker acceptance.
- Light weight design plus extra-wide sealing area provides all-day comfort.
- Low profile, compact design fits well under welding helmets and with safety glasses.
- Mask drops down for convenient storage around the neck or locks down for custom fit.
- Adjustable head cradle and curved neck buckles for extra comfort.
- Wide field of vision.
- Maintenance made simple with very few replacement parts.